About SERVPRO of Arnold / North Jefferson County
Kevin A. Thole, Matthew Hulsey
Owners of SERVPRO of Arnold / North Jefferson County
You can't prepare for a disaster. You come home from work and walk in the door to find a kitchen flooded or water dripping from the ceiling. Maybe your home has suffered from a fire. No matter the situation, disasters come with uncertainty, stress, and cost.
At SERVPRO of Arnold/North Jefferson County, it's our mission to not only restore your home or business with the utmost excellence and efficiency, but to make the restoration process stress-free. Our highly trained teams are faster to any size disaster with a positive attitude and the training to make it "Like it never even happened."
Our teams specialize in residential and commercial cleanup and restoration from fire, smoke, water, or mold damage, as well as biohazard and sanitation needs. With extensive training -- from IICRC industry certifications to training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility -- our employees approach every disaster with a fresh perspective and time-tested tools and techniques.
Having served home and business owners since 1967, there is no one better prepared for the unexpected than SERVPRO, and our teams here at SERVPRO of Arnold/North Jefferson County are here 24/7 to help restore your home and alleviate any stress. Give us a call today with any restoration need!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician